Call for Papers
Special Issue on Data Science and AI within the German National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI)
The special issue invites researchers, practitioners, and experts to submit original research papers and innovative solutions at the intersection of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Data-Driven Research Data Management (RDM) within the context of the National Research Data Infrastructure (NFDI). The special issue aims to bring together diverse perspectives on leveraging AI technologies to enhance the management, sharing, and preservation of research data across disciplines.
The special issue will be published in ITIT (it - Information Technology: Methods and Applications of Informatics and Information Technology) in 2024 under golden open access.
- 01.03.24: Submission deadline for papers
- 30.04.24: Notification of acceptance
- 30.06.24: Camera-ready submission deadline
- 01.07.24: Publication of special issue
Topics of Interest
We welcome submissions on a broad range of topics related to AI and data-driven RDM solutions, including but not limited to:
- AI-driven data curation and metadata enrichment
- Machine learning applications for data quality assurance in RDM
- Automated workflows for data discovery and integration
- Intelligent data storage and preservation strategies
- Collaborative tools for interdisciplinary data sharing
- Ethical, legal and social considerations in AI-driven RDM solutions
- Case studies and best practices in implementing AI in NFDI consortia
- Up to 8 pages, double-column format
- For further guidance, please visit: https://www.degruyter.com/journal/key/itit/html#submit
We are looking forward to your contribution!
- Prof. Dr. Sonja Schimmler